parting needs generosity, not ambiguity ...
Everyone will have a story to tell when their life expires
Most people have two chances to succeed in their lives, but with a few getting a third or more chances
Nobody is boring ~ the rich & 'rags to riches' lecture & reminisced on how they succeeded and the ways & means toward successes while the failed ones rattled about the "IFs" & "BUTs" and "I should have..."
Live life like there is no tomorrow
Do not keep the best for tomorrow or a special occasion; many don't get to reach that 'special occasion'
If there are good things to say, say it. If there are only bad recalls, there is no need to share nor gossip ~ let it be buried & forgotten 良言一句三冬暖 恶语伤人六月寒
I have only fond memories of things past
Occasionally, I love to wonder back to the tough & challenging days ~ those were the days that moulded me into a toughie today. I look back for inspiration, not regrets
Music and songs of the past allow me to 'wallow in dreams' & reminisce - the love, the trials & tribulations and the 'unspoken' truths & dangers
I am no saint nor hero. I am a warrior of sorts who take every challenge as an opportunity to harness, sharpen & craft my preferred future
I am not a perfectionist as perfection, like ideals, changes when you neared
Birds take to the sky & fishes swim; pigs can't fly & without bees, Nature's ecosystem collapses ~ everyone has a role to play & to keep Earth complete, safe & wholesome
The menacing attack & confrontation by US/Israel against had pushed Iran into the China, Russia & N Korea orbit
NATO-backed Ukraine war against Russia is prolonged; a clear sign that pawny-Ukraine "is taking the bullets for NATO"
Will, or can, NATO ignore Denmark's dilemma if US move in(to) Greenland? If yes, that's cowardice & hypocrisy
Japan, eke by US, roped in Philippines to roast SCSea. S Korea is an accidental partner but the persistent 'missile thrower - N Korea' send a clear reminder that Japan, S Korea, the Philippines & the surrounding areas are within 'nukes' reach ~ a price that is too heavy to bear as proxy war(lords).
It is better to coexist harmoniously & peacefully than to live with the threat of MAD ~ Mutual Assured Destruction
Politicians act like warlords & mafia chiefs & demand pliancy, obeisance & submission whereas the population at large want stability & simple living
The U.S. Department of the Treasury’s “Debt to the Penny” dataset provides the most precise measure of total national debt at at $37.85 trillion as of October 3, 2025. A Master once said "If someone owes you money, there is little that you can do to demand back your money. If you are looking through the barrel of his gun, you'd be forced to forego"
Beware who you choose as friends
Given a choice, everyone would like to do businesses with friendly counterparts, not bullies
You don't have to quarrel, but part with the rascals & align with the power-to-be; strength in numbers is power ~ part with a SMILE
Slavery & vassal states disappeared because 'someone dares to be different'
I have only friends & lesser friends, no enemies; I will live to tell my story
No comments:
Post a Comment