Search This Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2024

I Am The Catalyst: Every Gloom Has Its Sparks

be the light upon oneself ...

When your parents are wealthy, powerful, famous and established, use their network to manifest your career and business

When your parents are working class and commoners, academic excellence and doing businesses are the easiest ladders to climb the social ladder

Not everyone is cut up to do business but everyone can glide up the social ladder by/via EQ, IQ and AQ [adversity quotient]

When the going is tough, the tough keeps going

Live best when others live worse

Nobody cares if you are down, unwell or 'hit the rocks' & there is no point sharing your sufferings with anyone as 80% do not care and 20% are happy that you are in a quagmire

Sticks and stones break bones but not words; ignore the criticisms, gossips and heresays

Nobody gets hurt for ignoring the negative vibes

Lie low when your chips are low and never swim against the tides ~ the rules of Survival is to go with the flows

When money speaks, nobody checks the grammar; money buy most things

Everyone works hard and fights for the best returns and rewards

Nobody is a weakling ~ the birds eat the ants and when the bird dies, the ants feast on its body

Be yourself and defend with patience that the/all failures will pass - the steadfastness of character and truths will overcome all challenges

When you are tired, rest but don't quit... every tiny step is a walk in the park

I am the light onto myself; the lighthouse that brightens when I am down but not out

I have avoided the unnecessary publicity and uncalled & baseless criticisms which undermine me

I shall go with the flow and return a better self

Like the Eagle and the Trout, fly high to get a clear picture and swim upstream to spawn - take the journey that few dare

On the wider perspective, many are telling me that 'time is tough, the going is rough, it's doom & gloom', & asked "what will tomorrow bring?" When everybody is drowned in sorrows, then "it is fine" because you are not alone in this tough environment

Life is cruising at norm

Rough weather shalt pass too

Let us be consistent; keep the smiles and grit for GOD will deliver

Some say tomorrow will be better but I live best & to the fullest today

In GOD I trust... I am the driver and HE is my GPS



No comments:

I Want Back My Simple Life

looking back and letting go of the past... As you move forward in life, you reminisce your past  When you were struggling to put meals on th...