Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Positive Attitude Wins Any Day

believe in yourself that you will make it...

Attitude is everything

If you think you can [do it], half the battle is won

Nobody can run you down without your approval

The King of the Jungle, the Lion, believes it dominates & rules and can eat any other species

The world is not bothered with your self-esteem and self-actualization. You are expected to demonstrate and display your quality

Talents: Don't wait to be discovered! Show it if you have ~ the unpolished gem is a stone

Even with the best FengShui风水, waiting to be discovered is a lost cause

The truths must stand out against the fakes; the earlier the better to ease future consequences, made worse by half-truths, self-entitlements and ulterior motives

Do your best 做好本分 ~ the army cannot fight on empty stomachs and the Chef keeps their spirits going  ~ the spirit is willing but the body is weak. The wok is as powerful as the guns

Fortune foretelling, occult, soothsayer and the likes can, or may, tell your future but what's the point of knowing if there is no solutions to possible bad outcomes? Believe in yourself that you are the definitive decider

You are born to express, not to impress. If all else fails; my life, my rules ~ bend a little isn't impossible

Need not be arrogant but you must take a stand... a "no" is a "NO" 没事就没事 有事可成大事 Never gamble with your (own) integrity, credibility and moral inclinations

Winning is everything and do your utmost zest to win... without underhand tactics and schemes

Whatever is yours shalt be yours

I am a fighter, a warrior; never a coward with traitorous thoughts

I live 'forever' and only die once  ~ between being born and dying, I wanna live my dreams and crystalize my goals

Breathe.. breathe, let go of stress! You deserved a good, free life, void of unwanted interference; a positive attitude wins all

There is no hardship in life; it's all about attitude. Get it right and get going; no one can stop a runaway train

Never gamble with outright risks - Starting from zero to zero is zero, but strive to win by at least ONE. It motivates

Beggars haven't much choices but, without life, you can't even be one. Live to fight another day

Attitude overcomes fear and paralysis & positive begets more positive responses

时也命也

Sometimes, I feel that I want to live another 50years but I reminded myself that quality beats quantity & I'm living it now. If HE calls me back now, I wouldn't be able to refuse but, perhaps, with a few brownie points collected over time, slight extension is still possible

Man proposes, GOD disposes & I am disposable

Live your best today, any day & every day






No comments:

I Want Back My Simple Life

looking back and letting go of the past... As you move forward in life, you reminisce your past  When you were struggling to put meals on th...