Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

I Want Back My Simple Life

looking back and letting go of the past...

As you move forward in life, you reminisce your past 

When you were struggling to put meals on the table, worries find no place in your mind

Anxieties, depression, disorientation and unhappiness fill an idle mind, causing imbalances

When you are struggling to make ends meet, wondering where the next meal is coming from, you'd need to scrap the bottom to find solutions to fill your stomach; the rest are irrelevant

Now that I have ample time to look back, the best times were actually the struggling days; finding food, getting through the day by doing your best without thoughts of the 'expected' rewards

Come whatever may; I made it through the day ~ blessed by GOD's grace

HE never fail to reward me for my efforts, however, small ...  at least, I will have enough to see myself through the day

After a hard day, the physically drained body leaves no room for regrets - every seconds of rest counts

There was a period of time where I worked, studied, stretched the little money I have, sleep for 3-4 hours a day yet find time to exercise and keep fit - some opined that I was 'super' but I was simply normal. I don't want to be super but  normal

I bite the bullet and never complains & channeled my energies to my goal - quietly, slowly but surely - the goal to survive, then make enough & finally 'prosper'

LUCK is when preparation meets opportunity天时地利人和 还要好运

It is so easy to enjoy success and time simply flies

When misfortune hits, time crawl - seconds were like hours

Frankly, there is NO need to share your sorrows; nobody really cares

You'd need to walk through the baptism of fire 苦中作乐 No empathy can relieve you of your pains

The world loves a winner - always show the world your positive side even if you're crumbling

The world will never be fair - it is said to be "fair' to appease the weaker ones

Always take the middle path 以和为贵

When you fight, or need to fight, always fight to win - if you can't beat him [Knock-Out] decisively, he will come back to haunt you

Sometimes, I want to eat plain porridge with a few simple dishes by the roadside stall, step aside for a small beer, enjoy small talks,  laughs heartily and disappear into the crowds

In my simpler days, I used to cycle or walk to the beach alone, sit by the wavebreaker, read newspapers and sip beers under the hot sun

I love walking in the rain where my heavy heart and worries are washed away and nobody notice my tears & my heart lightens thereafter 男人哭吧哭吧不是罪

I guess it would not be long before I walk back in life - the simple life

I am spending more time to keep fit, stay healthy and be alone ... Alone is not loneliness

I will endeavor to forgive and forget -  forgive myself and forget my worries - as I seek clarity of humanity

I'm walking into the Arms of God to seek comfort & relief





No comments:

I Want Back My Simple Life

looking back and letting go of the past... As you move forward in life, you reminisce your past  When you were struggling to put meals on th...