Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Live To Fight Another Day

如果我不下地狱,谁会呢... someone got to die, that others gonna live

In a nation as in a family, somebody has to carry the Cross
The good guy is more often the sacrificial lamb; the fall guy
The unfortunate thing is with the demise of the fall guy, the tyranny rise and prospers
How ironic? This world is ruled by the tyrannical and family are run by weaklings
The weaklings are a by-product of filial piety, compassion and tolerance

When bad things happen, when things turn for the worse, more often than not, a scapegoat is found
The world loves a winner while the cowards hide
Fake news and false intentions 甜蜜的谎言were fanned and received like gospel truths
There is no lack of fools & the world shall end with a foolish act
Not all wrongs can be rectified

A broken mirror, however mended, will leave behind scars
It will never be the same again
Olympic champion will always carry higher dues than an Paralympic champ
Reality is always cruel ...but
The winners and survivors are 'mind over body' convictions, not physical

Many say 'whenever & whatever you do for others, do not expect rewards'... alas
Why weren't there something that remind the recipients not to hurt the magnanimous? Don't know
Time and again the magnanimous and generous were bitten, some killed and sacrificed
Is this fair or is GOD too busy to ensure fairness and equity? No, the world will never be fair
Get a life; give and forget or fight to recover

I'd like to believe that Earth is filled with bad people & the good ones are recalled earlier

That's why many believe 'living is suffering' 生老病死
If living is suffering, then we must live well 潇洒的人生
Take whatever comes ...
I am a warrior & I fight to win ...though, at times, I'm weak
Rest if I must, but NEVER quit

Never, never allow anyone to talk you down

I may be hurt but I must never collapse
I must not allow any others to wrap me & send me through the abattoir and furnace
My return is a SURE thing; it's only when, not 'if'
The fight is not in the size of the dog
I will return soon... stronger, better and wiser

So long as I breath and until the last breathe, I am the Winner 




No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...