Search This Blog

Monday, October 16, 2017

My Winning Combinations

picking up again...


Rest if you must but never quit
Quitters are losers
Persevere ; you will make it
Have faith; GOD willing, you will succeed
When to going is tough, the tough keeps going
Lovely phrases but the person going through it is showing signs of 'drowning' & hopelessness


Nobody wants to give up if he can sustain
Everyone is waiting for that nice break ~ sometimes, that looks like a distant possibility
Unfortunately, what breaks you is not the toughest but 'the last straw' is the lighetest ~ the lightness You can defeat the biggest bully, return from the worse setback but if your spirit is down, it's the end 
No amount of tough talks nor motivation can save a drowning Soul
Try as you may, sometimes it is flogging a dead horse

If GOD helps those who help themselves
Does it mean GOD is redundant? Perhaps...
If we have full faith with GOD yet when failures knock, many say 'everything happens for a reason'
The only reason is "there is no GOD"
GOD is only an invincible hope & comfort for the failures
Try talking to the successful ones; like you, he has never seen GOD

To rebuild or to build our future according to our goals is to plough on 'blindly but steadfastly'
Getting your intended target is 'success' & missing is a norm
There are no permanent doomsday nor victory parade; pass this moment, life is back to normal
Frustration, disappointment and disillusionment are due to expectations
Move ahead; just do it ... expects little and all shall be sugar, spice and everything nice
Victory or defeat is just that moment ~ & all shalt pass

Successful people also face defeats
Steve Jobs, Guo WenGui, Wang JianLin, George Yeo, Anwar Ibrahim, Jerry Yang...
The larger the gamemanship, the higher the stakes, the greater the defeat: No "IFs", No "BUTs"
Rebuilding is tougher than building as the sweetness of yesteryears turned bitter
When Man is non-emotional yet steadfast, he conquers all
No fear is greater than fearless 心有多大 舞台就多大

I fear nothing for I came naked and shalt return naked
Though, I must say I do have some emotional baggage
Above all, I know I am finite
I pass through this way but once
I shall live to the fullest and I'm aware no two moments are the same
I live NOW & I live well ~ some sugar, spice and most things nice

Defeats, disappointments, frustrations come & go 没有做不到的事 只是还没想到

I was down... I maybe down ~ but I shall return

Win ~ I Shall

No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...