Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Listen Attentively

walking in the ruins...

4 months are gone and not much could be achieved as lockdown, fear and shortages are norm
The fear of sickness and deaths - COVID19 is infectious
As the world of humans stopped, Nature took over, repairs & restores the old charms
Animals multiplied, plants grew, the seas cleared, the air cleaned and the planet became greener
It is man's folly, selfishness and arrogance that choked the planet

I had 60 years of powered up body; fairly healthy and stout
Two operations in 5 months drained much of my energy and grit
But, nothing gonna stop me from moving ahead & pushing new frontiers
I have set the network running & my prints are all over
Moving ahead is the only way out

I want to pump up my adrenaline - to speed ahead
But, my body is in recess; slowed but not disabled nor immobilized
There is decidedly a restriction imposed by the Supereme being
My body proper is breaking up - i can feel the dissection if i pushed forward
Simple chores are no more simple as I feel more dispirited & less enthused

Physically, I need another 3 months before I can restart training; the push to be physically ready
Medically, 2 months should see substantial improvements
Mentally...I have been consistent; ready, willing and positive
GOD has a way of halting progress & slowing you down
We are all running toward the end of time

What else do I want? Nothing, nothing much but I just love challenges
Deep inside, I wanna give up everything and seek enlightenment - not to be a Buddha but to enjoy the peace of being free of material things
The ability to laughs, be light in my heart and to get away from human desires and follies
Meditation...forest, greens, oceans, clear blue sky...back to Nature
I guess I should begin my retreat

Money is important to me but money don't buy life - the last breathe stops, everything stop

Do I have plentiful more to do and achieve? I don't know
I am fortunate to be reasonably self sufficient, fairly healthy and mobile and a sharp mind
COVID has imposed restraints on all & I fit in well in the slowed ecosystem
I was forced to seek & refocus on my future - a very promising future which gonna be my last lap
What is it & how to achieve it? I don't know...

The wisdom of GOD will fall onto my mind when I am sufficiently relaxed, cool and calm
The calling is near but the powered up adrenaline is a hurdle
Nothing gets into our mind until we can listen - listen attentively
To receive, you need to recede into the abyss & Nature returns
I shall put aside my emotion - the adrenaline remains

Someday, we will be called upon to take up our role play

Listen.. listen attentively.. the quietness is not complete silence

I shall return victory again



 






No comments:

Be Yourself

life comes and goes while winning and losing are norms... Life started nakedly and returns 'as it is', suitably clothes You bring no...