Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2020

Mortal World

 days are dated yet uncertain...

COVID has been most definitive in stopping everything in its way

Countries lockdown, planes grounded, people isolated & lock-in, businesses closed, people just dropped dead like flies if infected

The impossibles were all possible

If money can buy everything, it definitely didn't buy anti-COVID defence nor bribed it

Death the leveler & COVID is swift

Man fear illnesses & cancer is the leading cause of deaths but COVID instill fears & uncertainties

Man - the mortal 天助我也

Life is a comedy; you can try but you may not get the desired outcomes

When my day is due, I'd like to say:

I have lived to the fullest with some misses and many hits

I cried on arrival but I'm leaving with a smile

Whoever is here to send me off, we are squared-off & I left nothing behind nor owe anything except memories which will fade over time...if you still owe me, please pay to my NOKs

You need not worry where I am going as nobody returns to tell the truth

Maybe, there is NO Heaven or Hell & life on Earth is the most beautiful; made ugly, sad or chaotic only by human

I have been there, done that ...GoodByes are meant to be GOOD-byes

If there's an unlikely chance that we meet again, so be it but it's likely to be good times

I shall not say "See You" soon ...but Good Luck


Nobody knows when their time will be up

But, it better be an easy exit as that is a "no pains & all gains" expiration

Sufferings are payback time for your past 

With Covid, there is an increased probability of incidental deaths

No worries; if the world must end, it will ...so will most of us




No comments:

Be Yourself

life comes and goes while winning and losing are norms... Life started nakedly and returns 'as it is', suitably clothes You bring no...