Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2020

For A Better Tomorrow 善

lives and living will turn for the better...

COVID & war-wannahappens will destroy Man 

Will GOD simply forgives you & saves you because you confess? No, don't even dream about forgiveness

Confess - you may confess your sins & wrongdoings at the pit & in darkness but are you remorseful? Umm...

Remorse - are you truly remorseful after your confession or conveniently confess? Oh... 

Repent - you have confessed & you are remorseful but will you repent 

Nobody goes to Heaven simply because he confesses his sins 

Heaven is not a harbor for sinners but repentants

 

I've learnt the Power of Prayers & to believe in GOD

COVID & the uncertainties are challenges that Man never encountered before

Many dreams were shelved, not for want of reasons, but simply immobilized by C-19

Incidentally, my health failed me but by a stroke of GOD's grace & plentiful of exercises, I escaped getting worse; it was an early sign 

Business-wise, things are moving albeit at snail's pace

It's like flickering lights; more darkness than light-ups but every brightness is a blessing

Looking forward to tomorrow but with rose colored glasses

 

What if my last breathe is now? It has never crosses my mind

Whatever happens, so long as we can be saved, we will live to see & fight another day

人在事在 人亡事忘  

There is no need to worry as the world continues to roll-on; with or without you (& me)

Nobody is indispensable and what's left behind are memories; either fondly recalled or cursed continuously

I prefer the quality of life and living 

Live happily, healthily and blissfully away from the worries, disappointment, frustration & set backs

Expect little to nothing and there will be no frustration - everything positive result is a blessing

 

I am who I am; within my means & capabilities I have achieved much

My next frontier; to enter monkhood & away from the material things

I wanna "sink & sulk" into Nature & return a healthier person

Maybe, after my sabbaticals I will be able to see people & the future a little clearer

Not to judge others but to walk away from Man's follies & offer, perhaps, guidance to lost Souls

Confess, remorse & repent & we will be nearer Truths & Peace

There is redemption & forgiveness when one is truly remorseful & repents忏悔

 

  




 

 

No comments:

Be Yourself

life comes and goes while winning and losing are norms... Life started nakedly and returns 'as it is', suitably clothes You bring no...