Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2021

The Winning Feelings Of A Loser

uncertainties are real ...

Feeling lost is a temporary phenomenon & do not loss hope

Some days the mind is simply congested to blank; an incontinent brain, perhaps

Stop thinking & walk away - a long listless walk in the woods works wonders

Some clogs loosen up & flows if the muscles are allow to stretch 

Freeing up the mind is the first step towards better & healthier living

Uncertainties are, at times, opportunities in disguise

He who survives best when the situation is worst, returns victorious

Nobody is a born loser 

Our life is finite and time will outlive all Humans

Spend time constructively & productively  

Do not waste time with people who are quarrelsome, picky & bitchy nor engage in endless gossips  

Grow with the positively 'right' groups & do not wallow in self pity 

Nobody owes you a living and GOD helps those who helps themself

“I would like to encourage people to not be afraid, try everything once" - Yip Pin Xiu, Singapore's gold medalist & paralympian 

Dead man tells no tales & neither can he try anything; the fear to loss is a confirmed loser

The smart & wise do not get into unnecessary entanglements

休息是为了走更长的路  放不下是因为还抗得起

When you lost in kind, you gain in experiences

Need not share your miseries with many/any as most will not be good listeners nor are willing to hear

Take a few deep breaths, relax the mind, find comfort & salvation in Prayers - have quiet moments

Alone is not loneliness 

When you are more composed & relieved, an adrenaline-charged mind works wonders

We are all made unique & each has a role - the future is ours to conquer

This world will always be unequal & the earlier that you accept this fact the earlier you get a peace of mind & live happily

 

Who will help me when I'm down? ME, Myself!

If I don't get up, whatever help comes wouldn't work

I have many misses & a few hits but never forget the experiences

It's during my worst days that I know who are my friends & mere acquaintances

No lost love nor regrets after selective dissociation 拉黑

When I make it, I will treat all as equal

They will be my friends, lesser friends & "hello-goodbye" friends

By the time I am due to return to my Maker, I'd have lived "heavenly on Earth"

Unlike many, I am skeptical of the preaching of the "existence of Heaven & Hell"

If Heaven is so good, then why are you here - go, go now

If you are living in hell or hellishly on Earth, so yours going to Hell upon your passing could be a relieve

Make the best of today & now

The winner is one who makes all things possible by extending his 'last' breathe & continues living

Don't believe? Ask the dead for an answer





 





 







No comments:

Be Yourself

life comes and goes while winning and losing are norms... Life started nakedly and returns 'as it is', suitably clothes You bring no...