Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2015

No Expectations, No Frustration

somedays are drag...

The best fighter fears falling into illness as even the best prepared person becomes gullible
You train, get ready and be prepared only to succumb to elements
This the X-factor in life; the unexpected
It could be a 'blessing in disguise' but it could also be the 'deal breaker'

Many complaints about flights delays, about not getting on board the ship, the inconveniences
But, when the plane drops or the ship sinks, did they wonder or were thankful for their 'misses'
We are always walking towards the end of time
Do Not rush

Many parents want their children to 'reflex' their dreams, their unfulfilled achievements
Have they realized that the kids 'bring along their own fortune' and destiny? A new frontier
Anyone who lives and breathes his own world and aspirations is happy
Anybody who lives on others' dictates, dies as a 'Regret'; they live for others

I am trying to overcome the 'bad' habits of being prepared; over prepared, at times
I am trying to fill myself with the fullest hopes 满夫过海 but zero expectations 走回上级
Age? Growing old? Setbacks? No. It's wisdom
I came naked and crying and when I return, I shall returned, clothed & cried by others

Without expectations, I shall have lesser to nil frustration

I am beginning to take the road less travelled
Alone but Not lonely
Retreat and observe, minus all the 'noises' around
Just being Myself

I am, and have been, abstaining from the limelight

Tomorrow is never promised


No comments:

Good Times Is Around The Corner ~ Success

I thought I knew the way forward... With confidence, experiences and knowledge, i move forward with oomph and style I select an optimal team...