Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Winning With Luck

winning is everything ...


How come I hardly win or make it despite every conceivable efforts spent? Guess, I would not make excuses; make results ...waiting for better days


I have been dreaming big, taking every opportunities that come: A winner is a dreamer who never gives up


I have been patient, suffering from disadvantages quietly and taking 'punches'. It's to win wars & forgive battles...


I win most times; either I win or I gain experiences. Sometimes you win; sometimes you LEARN


Do not quit; rest if you must. Effort & attitude win & overcome all obstacles


The best and hardest work do not necessarily translate into desired results: Winning is 90% hard work & 10%  Luck; without luck little can be achieved


Winner takes all: When you win, nothing matters


The way to peace and harmony is to humour the challenges. Everytime you find humour in a crisis, you win ~ go with the flow


To stay afloat, to continue the journey and to seek a harmonious ecosystem, I stay simple. You are born to win unless you give up...simplicity is also a win



I fight to WIN
With luck, I win easily
Effort, determination and attitude do change the situation
But, ...I need LUCK...plentiful of Luck


No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...