Search This Blog

Thursday, February 15, 2018

The Best Year, Not Just A Dog Year

believing in yourself ...

GOD helps those who helps themselves
Then, why need God &/or what is God for? Mental reassurances
Everyone has a GOD in mind & that HE is a peace-loving God
What if HE is a SHE? Hahaha, nobody really knows

New Year resolutions, Chinese New Year resolutions
I resolutely want to ......
Some made it, so are re-runs and some are just words
There is no results without actions although actions may not necessarily get the desired results
The difference is ; if you don't try, you never know

I try to avoid GOD, not disbelieve but definitely not dependent
He is so desired by ALL that He may not have time for most; me too


Winter冬, Spring春, Summer夏, Autumn秋
Slow down, rest & recuperate in Winter
Spring into action, bathe with blankets of flora & fauna and be empowered
Summer is the motor of powering forward
When Autumn comes, its time to change, reflect, count you blessings and harvest your fruits

One without the other is incomplete as the butterfly's wings need to dry before it can flaunt its beauty

I have my fair share of hits and misses although I wish for more
More of the desired results & less of disappointments
I strive to be healthy & happy
Contented; guess I am
Rich? I am not but I believe I have enough to go around
I love a laid-back life; back to the woods & springs
I am a dreamer

Politicians challenges one another for fame, power & control
Businessmen push boundaries and write new frontiers
Military honchus show their hardware & destructive prowess
Religious leaders lead their flocks with disarming charms
Me? I am a commoner, living a day at a time
Living to the fullest

I am not in the race

2018 is the Year of the Dog
Loyalty, diligence, hardworking & defensive
My furry friends are fun to be with
A truly de-stressor but naughty at times
I enjoy little, little escapes from realities

旺旺发财富贵年
年年有余
家和万事兴
心想事成
财源广进
健康快乐

Looking forward to a safe, progressive, contented, healthy & happy year ahead


No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...