Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Money Is Not Everything; Be Ready To Share

money, money & money ....

When you walked, walked and walked in search for your next meal and to find the dollars and cents to support your family
Not only the spirit and mind wore out, your shoes too
Where is the dignity, integrity and hopes of living? SAD...

Life may be difficult but it should not be made worse and more expensive than already was
The taxes and higher charges & tax upon taxes are damning
But, why are the commoners accepting the additional burdens with minimum to zero resistances? Resigned to fate, i guess

Money is a problem to the poor and rich
The former can't survive while the latter haven't have enough
The food kitchens' Q are getting longer
Suicide rates are up for the young and elderly

Can a Nation be deemed prosperous and progressive when the top enjoys 85% of luxury & income and the 15% share the crumbs? You decide👌👌👍

Looks great, bright and prosperous but ...
Hidden within the greatness and grandeur is ...
Alas! Who will understand the heartaches and pains of the suffering poors? Not the ruling class
Disagree? Ok la

I am not the decider nor Ombudsman
I am a poor blogger ~ ventilating
Shout until the throat is hoarse does not mean anything nor results
Will tomorrow be better? I prefer "it is better now", not tomorrow
Will the next 50 years or 100 be better? I prefer the better is now than 50 or 100 years...

I live today and everyday that & when I am breathing; tomorrow may never come

I am not cut out to be a politician neither am I interested
Since young, I do not succumb to bullying and hate bullies & Bruce Lee was an inspiration
We are 东亚病夫 no more; how can we as "the yellow descendants龙的传人" not care for one another? Do care and share

Everyone has some pride; forgo the ego but keep your principle
His T-shirt says alot
I may smell but I am the best Chef
Pretty faces cannot last nor tolerate hunger
What prettiness is there when one is famished? Nil/Zero

Have a good laughs with my satirical blog...& if you some spare change, please use them to help the less fortunate

GOD rewards your compassion and care



No comments:

Be Yourself

life comes and goes while winning and losing are norms... Life started nakedly and returns 'as it is', suitably clothes You bring no...