Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Waliking Towards Success

win, winning...arrived

It's not the size in the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog
It's the Covid19 imposed quarantine that will allow leveling down to seep in at ease
Never believe that the politicians will flatten the curve in income disparity
The silver spoonists will never understand the aspirations of the massive poor
Sadly, the many who benefited from meritocracy chose to slumber from within 
Their safe harbor is an ivory tower that's pretty, comfortable and fairy-taled

My life is as  chequered as it is colorful
My fit & healthy body is punctured by medical deficiency; physically fit may not mean medically fit 
Well, well...it's mind over body
There's nothing that can stop you from achieving whatever you set out to do except yourself
At 20yo, I was a lost person with entry level education when I started working出道
With a focus goal, I went on to achieve ...a little at a time

A little at a time
Be prepared to fail but always inch forward the tiny bit of success
Seek guidance from books, experts and mentors
Adjust, adopt and adapt to mesh into the ecosystem
Hone your skills and add-on knowledge - no body has a monopoly of ideas
Take problems 'by the horn' as solutions lie with the problem
Enjoy the taste of victory but do not bask into the sunset for all shalt pass

I am into my next wind - the goal is not set by me but by a calling
I fill deep in me a certain calling - what's it I don't know - I shalt be lead by a higher Order
There is nothing that I can bring along after my spells of journey on Earth
My calling is to alleviate the sufferings of the people - a little at a time within my means & abilities
Gaining materially is a bonus for I still need to live - living is never free
Save one, that's one. Save two, that's a double...

By making it easier for others, my paths toward my goal is made easier & nearer

I am not holy, magnanimous or overly wealthy
I have enough to sustain myself towards the Calling
Everything will come naturally
Fame, money and power will flow again
The price of a simple life is peaceful coexistence
Difficult at times but a worthy towards enlightenment - a fulfilling life














No comments:

Be Yourself

life comes and goes while winning and losing are norms... Life started nakedly and returns 'as it is', suitably clothes You bring no...