Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Giving Up Is A Virtue

giving up is a virtue...

I hardly give up, almost never

But, I have learnt to give up on headless chases, unrequited efforts to bridge relationships(EQ), fake   leads, empty promises and hollow opportunities

I am not a fool & I am willing to loss some resources & spend efforts to build possibilities

I can sell ice creams to the eskimos

The many who think that I could be taken for a ride weren't wrong as I am ready to bet on unknown leads & false starts

But, I am seldom wrong & once I grip the lead, I fight on; the price is considered 'small beers'

Who can cheat or scheme against you? Friends. Only friends...

Nothing hurts more than being betrayed by your friends but...BUT... isn't that called "entrapment"? You fell into the very trap of your own emotions - Trust

When you are devoid of emotions, nothing can entrap you; not even your closest relations 六亲不认

Many have taken my kindness as weakness; some days soon they will pay

Not because I will seek revenge, for which I never endeavor, but to watch them fall into the very traps they set for others - Karma is a bitch

I have learnt to say "NO" - better late than never

Strangely, of late, I have been meeting defeats, one after another; from failed promises to endless chasers to over providing for others whom I either felt needed my guidance & assistance or had seek my help

They simply disappear & vanish into thin air - the hurts remain but all shalt heal 黎明之前是最黑暗

There is a price for everything - trust is priceless & betrayals know no boundaries

Whatever happens, if you don't cut loss, it gets more painful than hopeful

From zero to zero, it's still zero - never cry over spilled milk

From the ashes, comes the phoenix; NY World Trade Centre was demolished in 9/11 in a terrorists attack but after 20 years and $4bil, it's a new landmark

Nobody can abuse you, your trust & sell your Soul if you do not allow

Giving up on people/others is an Art - if you are willing to cut the strings to your kite, both will be free

“When things go wrong, don't go with them.”  - Elvis Presley

It was NY2022. It's gonna be ChineseNY in two days time. Drop everything behind that hurts & begin with a hopeful Year of the Tiger [Tigers may be ferocious but they can be tamed and domesticated] - be in charge of your Life & write your own destiny

Maybe, it is time to give up the headless chase

When your heart grows cold, it's time to move on - enjoy the relief

Make the difference...now

No comments:

Be Yourself

life comes and goes while winning and losing are norms... Life started nakedly and returns 'as it is', suitably clothes You bring no...