Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Leave Me Alone

delinking the past...

Whatever I am going through is to repay IOUs; from the previous life & current

I reap what I sow; my first 50 years in life were what I have done before arriving & the next 50years are what I have done in the past 50

It is my pleasure to give back & when all are (re)paid, I shall leave

I have my fair share of hits and misses & experiences of hurts, betrayals, empty promises, victory, valour, gains & achievements 

Many are leaving the pathways of my life as I discover & recognize their schemes, motives and ill-intents - i remove them  拉黑 quietly but surely

I am traveling alone more often; alone is not loneliness

It's better to be on your own than to be a punching bag & clown in the crowd

What's the point of feeling belonged but experiencing emptiness & like an underdog? A fake lifestyle is an agony

The speed of change is faster, less expected and more disruptive

Less expectation, lesser disappointment

The one who can scam or trick you are those closest to you

Let go of the many friends who come to you because you are successful &/or helpful

When you are down & broke, your acquaintances & fiends will make themselves scarce

Trust is so delicate

But, if you believe in Karma, your life will be lighter; either you are paying back or you are collecting IOUs

Everyone goes through pains and sufferings, ups and downs but not everyone can take the impact of a fallen man

Rest if you must but never give up

Tomorrow will be a better day but all TOMORROWs start today

Do not betray those closest to you; your gains could have destroyed him completely but his ghost will return to haunt you forever

Before you act, think of the consequences as Karma is a BITCH

My retreat is not a sign of weakness 

I don't fight but if I need to fight, I fight to win 

My Master said "don't just fight but fight to defeat his Soul"

A lesson well taught will be well learnt


 

No comments:

Be Yourself

life comes and goes while winning and losing are norms... Life started nakedly and returns 'as it is', suitably clothes You bring no...