Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Making The Impossibles, Possible

some impossibles are actually possible...

Have i reached the cliff? Either I jump, retreat, move forward or standstill

There is no correct answer; it's all within you ~ your character will determine your next move after you've 'halted and rested enough'

People are everchanging, unpredictable, fluid and explosive - you cannot have a definitive outcome

Race and nationality are indisruptable culture and their characters were moulded by years of familiarity & habits

When you're down, few will come to bail you out and some will pretend to help

Down but not out; rest if you must but never quit

Opportunities are LUCK awaiting those who are prepared & ready to crystalize

Which is more powerful or resilient; water or stone? Drips of water seep through stones and cut through them 

Tsunami - a wall of water can bring down a city and demolish anything along its path

饮水思源 十年河东 十年河西

 Every help, however small, helps a person towards bettering his life 人要自动 不能被动

Do not expect help to come to (you) if you steadfastly never lift your finger to help another. Empty promises will drown you someday because you've taken advantage of others (goodwill) while you were riding high 

Why some people are almost always unemployed or underemployed? For a start, many blame others or circumstances for their predicaments. They have forgotten that, during their better days, they remained selfish, self-entitled, offer empty promises and hardly offer any comforting words 种那个因得那个果

How do you win others recognition when you demonstrate your abilities and capabilities yet do not appear arrogant, self-centred or disruptive to others? It is your sincere contributions without being told nor expect any returns

I am no Bill Gates, Sim Wong Woo, Robert Kuok,  Chaleo Yoovidhya, Zobel de Ayala... not even the more established names residing in Bukit Timah enclave

In my own small ways, I am happy to wean a few successful stories :

Stockmarket

With my limited knowledge of time-cycles, elliotwave theory, technical, fundamental and psychological analysis, I was able to anticipate big moves (upswings & downswings) - more to minimize damages than to make 'killing' profits 

[Between now to November, the global stockmarkets will likely experience a major downswing. In the current stable to upside-bias markets, index & industry -specific trades, even the fools make money. An impactful drop will separate the boys from the Man]

Deal Making

I am no Sir JamesGoldsmith nor AllenGoldsmith ~ not even PeterLim of Singapore fame. I managed to wrap a few small deals, enough to keep myself alive with bread, butter and some spread of bacon

[Like an aging eagle, I continues to imbue new knowledge to meet market & industry expectations, sharpen my claws to find the next meal]

Charity Contributions

Over the last 20+ years, I have anonymously contributed to charities of my choice and helping the aged, less fortunate and supporting bursary/education

[I continues to do the little that I can, within my means. GOD willing]

Going Forward

I have no magic and I work on possibilities. I am delving into (i) pharma, preventive & eMedicine, (ii) AI, IoT, SaaS, robotics & (iii) eSolutions, eVehicles, sustainable & green energy

[I stand guided. GOD willing, I will succeed]

 

No comments:

Be Yourself

life comes and goes while winning and losing are norms... Life started nakedly and returns 'as it is', suitably clothes You bring no...