Search This Blog

Sunday, November 19, 2023

The Vengence Of Return

fight, flight or watch ...

I have dived into the deep end to search ~ search for possibility

All I need is a lead ~ the lead that can manifest into success

Like the intel-seekers ; search and you shall find as nothing goes to waste

You can hide but you cannot run

Rocks are polished into gems, crude is refined & distilled... a day at the flea market may turn lucky

When you earnestly do something or anything, you either crystalize successes or you gain experiences 

Alas! I have been hitting the rocks, the obstacles - it always start well, build up with seemingly achievable targets, signing on the doted lines is a sure thing, then it got hijacked

Hijacked by the 'goodie', good partners who were pretentiously good and were 'vultures and hyenas' in comradeship

Am I not good at identifying, selecting and judging people? NO! I am good at every EQ-angles but I am too trusting and Do Not (pre)Judge

I believes everyone has a noble heart

Worse, I takes Karma literally ~ but, how many times can I get hurt or cheated before my heart hardens? Give no chances and take no hostage are brutal truths

When you are too nice and generous to others, you pay 

I guess I will remain the same good guy as I benefited from good mentors and guardians who taught me values, moral uprightness, integrity and 'to walk away from sufferings & being taken advantage of'

They said that some day, they'd have to pay... alas! But, today I am bleeding from their maltreatment

I start from poor old days, living 'hand to mouth', snaking around a few odd jobs, working in the morning and go to school in the afternoon & vice versa; no task is too big to do... it was truly 'blood and sweat' money

Well, at least, I don't have time for anxieties, depressions, rejections or pressures as "when the hands stopped, the mouth must stop too 手停,口停 活在当下  

I have come a long way ~ no gearing, no bondage, get by the days, trying to stay as healthy as I can be, living positively... dancing in the rain is the best as nobody sees my tears - Charlie Chaplain

I have a choice; either I walk away from the world and reside in GOD's apron or resist magnanimity ~ "take no hostage, who dares win"; be a Warrior Monk

Unlike animals Man is an animal#by#circumstances

A learned Counsel once told me "Don't fight but if you must fight, fight to win" - drop the gloves and bare your fangs

Years of successes have made me weak; a weakling invites others to take advantage

My suave-self shalt return and the animal instinct nurtured 

Fighting back to regain whatever is rightfully mine is my mission

Kindness is not weakness but to succeed in the world today, it's the spirited fight and the fearless self must take precedence

I have returned



No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...