Search This Blog

Friday, December 22, 2023

NewYear ~ Winter Solstice 2024 : The Changes & The Future

confidence breeds positive future...

I started 2023 confidently; that i am ahead of the future ~ achievements-to-be were as natural as day and night

The year is ending and I have only achieved 30% of what I set out to at the beginning, not because I weren't capable nor careful but because of others envy and greed

I had expected that greed will ground the deals but I didn't expect that someone can be so envious of my past that he'd rather stymied achieving our common goal than to prosper together & be rewarded handsomely

He wants to dictate and control my directions & to show me "who's the boss?" I am no fool and I am prepared to walk away from the deal and let it collapse

He has demonstrated, or tried to demonstrate, that he can do it with or without me

I have no doubt that anyone can make it but with a gamut of talents, we can achieve ten times (10x) more & better

Alas! I will quit the game... I know what I can do and I am not prepared to be drown in a distrustful union & work with persons with sinister motives 空手套白狼

Like everyone, I love money but money alone is no more the key motivator

In 2023, I didn't achieve as much as I started and intended but I evolved; became more organized, are prepared to dumb fiends and parasites, walk away from arguments and be alone

The enjoyment of being alone is satisficing ~ alone is not void neither is it loneliness

I will not trade my Soul with the devil & no money can buy my character and integrity

I cannot change the world nor anybody neither do I intend to ~ I came alone and shalt return alone, enjoy the best between life and death and trek forward to new journeys 50 过后听天命我只尽力而为

I have my fair share of victories and misses and it's time to go with the flows

Man proposes, GOD disposes ~ i have asked for lots of mischievous wants but only get what I needed

GOD doesn't disappoint neither will HE spoils you

Heaven/GOD Whatever you asked for, GOD never answers "Yes or No"; it doesn't mean when you offer richer offerings, you will rewarded better. HE is incorruptible

Land If you care to plough the land, mine the fields and tap the resources, you get your due rewards. The Land provides 种豆得豆 种果得果

Man/People Man must work to crystalize your dreams ~ nothing is impossible ~ brute or brain

Going forward into the New Year 2024 ~ alas! I am not as confident as I'd like myself to be but I have great plans ahead 

Plans are drafted, brainstormed, PPT prepared and steps plotted towards the goal ~ 2024 is going to be the journey of 'experiences', fruiting & harvesting will be the gifts, not the goals

Perhaps, it is age or wisdom

Chasing materials well-beings were the past, experiencing the journey is a newfound joy

Am I retreating with the tail between my legs? NO. Or, was I cowed into submission? NO. I will give my best punches and every bouts is about winning, not an exhibition of vanity 

Glory is mine & my star shall shines, not for a few dollars more but for the legend to live on

Winter solstice - December 22nd is the only day that the Gregorian & Lunar calendars meet where nights are longer and the sunset arrives earlier

It's crystal clear: we need to slow down to see the clearer the future

Health, HEALTH, health above all & prosperity shall be


No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...