Search This Blog

Friday, December 22, 2023

NewYear ~ Winter Solstice 2024 : The Changes & The Future

confidence breeds positive future...

I started 2023 confidently; that i am ahead of the future ~ achievements-to-be were as natural as day and night

The year is ending and I have only achieved 30% of what I set out to at the beginning, not because I weren't capable nor careful but because of others envy and greed

I had expected that greed will ground the deals but I didn't expect that someone can be so envious of my past that he'd rather stymied achieving our common goal than to prosper together & be rewarded handsomely

He wants to dictate and control my directions & to show me "who's the boss?" I am no fool and I am prepared to walk away from the deal and let it collapse

He has demonstrated, or tried to demonstrate, that he can do it with or without me

I have no doubt that anyone can make it but with a gamut of talents, we can achieve ten times (10x) more & better

Alas! I will quit the game... I know what I can do and I am not prepared to be drown in a distrustful union & work with persons with sinister motives 空手套白狼

Like everyone, I love money but money alone is no more the key motivator

In 2023, I didn't achieve as much as I started and intended but I evolved; became more organized, are prepared to dumb fiends and parasites, walk away from arguments and be alone

The enjoyment of being alone is satisficing ~ alone is not void neither is it loneliness

I will not trade my Soul with the devil & no money can buy my character and integrity

I cannot change the world nor anybody neither do I intend to ~ I came alone and shalt return alone, enjoy the best between life and death and trek forward to new journeys 50 过后听天命我只尽力而为

I have my fair share of victories and misses and it's time to go with the flows

Man proposes, GOD disposes ~ i have asked for lots of mischievous wants but only get what I needed

GOD doesn't disappoint neither will HE spoils you

Heaven/GOD 天 Whatever you asked for, GOD never answers "Yes or No"; it doesn't mean when you offer richer offerings, you will rewarded better. HE is incorruptible

Land 地 If you care to plough the land, mine the fields and tap the resources, you get your due rewards. The Land provides 种豆得豆 种果得果

Man/People 人 Man must work to crystalize your dreams ~ nothing is impossible ~ brute or brain

Going forward into the New Year 2024 ~ alas! I am not as confident as I'd like myself to be but I have great plans ahead 

Plans are drafted, brainstormed, PPT prepared and steps plotted towards the goal ~ 2024 is going to be the journey of 'experiences', fruiting & harvesting will be the gifts, not the goals

Perhaps, it is age or wisdom

Chasing materials well-beings were the past, experiencing the journey is a newfound joy

Am I retreating with the tail between my legs? NO. Or, was I cowed into submission? NO. I will give my best punches and every bouts is about winning, not an exhibition of vanity 

Glory is mine & my star shall shines, not for a few dollars more but for the legend to live on

Winter solstice - December 22nd is the only day that the Gregorian & Lunar calendars meet where nights are longer and the sunset arrives earlier

It's crystal clear: we need to slow down to see the clearer the future

Health, HEALTH, health above all & prosperity shall be


No comments:

Work & Find Your Paths

dreams do come true.... Watch whatever you wished for as many a times, it does come true You'd need to live through it, suffer or enjoy ...