Search This Blog

Monday, April 15, 2024

In Turbulent Times, Stay Calm & Healthy

disappointments are norms in life...

Omigosh! I am experiencing a faster pace in changes than before

Is it an imagination or are these monumental changes that happened together? Guess, the compact of time and the speed of readily available information are causing fleeting changes

Keep calm, remain steadfast and watch the flow; change only where necessary but timely

The stress of following and changing with the changing situation is backbreaking and mind boggling 

As nothing is static, you may be forced to return back to the start point; henceforth whatever you've undertaken are likely to be a waste of resources

 Unless, you are prepared to waste away the resources, frustration and regrets will get you

Alas!! Many will not willingly, and most cannot afford to, stomach the losses 

Slowly but surely, I am adjusting to the flow; I accept at face value and delay reacting ... alittle

闷心低调的反应 退一步进两步

Water flows from the high point to low & to the seabed. If you (water) are at the source, don't expect to stop somewhere along the way ~ it is calmest at the seabed, not forever though

Whatever I don't know, doesn't hurt 

I see opportunities when others see threats and failures & offer alternative solutions to forgone, hopeless and written-off issues

No, NO.... no, I am neither brave nor strong but I am tapping and blending into natural forces to minimize energy burnt out. Have you wonder how & why geese fly as a flock in V-formation to thousands miles away and arrive well? That reduce wind resistance and give more mileage. The tired leader retreat to allow new ones to lead during the journey

For as many months, I was flooded with defeats, disappointments and abrupt changes and I almost drop out, if not dead

[In this trying time, even warning against genocidal acts were ignored and no one was able, nor willing, to stop the aggressor; the world's lip service screamed in vain [Israel continue to attempt to exterminate the HAMAs/Palestinians and ignored UN call to stop. US only provided advisory. To exact support & to forcefully draw in its allies, Israel attacked Iran's consulate in Syria. Iran responded with drones attack on Israel but was thwarted by Israel, US, Britain and Jordan]. Such is the hypocrisy of Life.] 

I you can't do much to change the situation, retreat, stay-safe, hibernate and wait... good or bad, all shalt pass. Your priority is to STAY ALIVE and live well when others live worse  

I am turning disappointments into positive energy

I thank GOD that I awakes to witness another new day and my victory is near 天助我也

My duty is to stay healthy and let the ill winds blow pass

See you when blessed days are back


No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...