Search This Blog

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Brain or blanks

Whats on your shoulder, shouldnt be :

* A burden you carry
* A 'chip on the shoulder'
* Today's stress
* Others problems
* Dark secrets
* Lies & half-truth
* Envy & hatred

Whats on your shoulder should be

* Nothing less than a cool, wise, thinking head
* Well projected by a smily, happy face
* Forever radiant
* Always calm, humble, generous
* With abundance of justice and righteousness

And That Is The BRAIN

Whatever make we are, size and color, GOD had given us the ultimate gift; the ability to think & decide our courses in life.

[I dedicate this to all my FRIENDS who at one time or another passes my life; I wish you WELL!]

author
Wizard

No comments:

Good Times Is Around The Corner ~ Success

I thought I knew the way forward... With confidence, experiences and knowledge, i move forward with oomph and style I select an optimal team...