Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2009

Be Happy & Healthy or immerse and wallow in self-pity

When its tough, its tough but it won't last
Like night, it shall pass

Bad news, worse news
They affect all and they do not uniquely affect you alone
Universal problems, nature shall take its course
Time is the best friend

All wounds shall heal
All hurts shall pass

Boom or bust
Prosperity or gloom
Feast or famine
Keep life simple & live simply

When the heart is light, life is easier
Keep fit, remain healthy... health is wealth

I can't say "don't worry" ... you can be concerned but not depress
But, I can say "be happy" ... you change the 'blues' into 'pink' of health
Chase the blues away and keep the pink in bay
You have a choice -

Be Happy & Healthy or immerse and wallow in self-pity

No comments:

Good Times Is Around The Corner ~ Success

I thought I knew the way forward... With confidence, experiences and knowledge, i move forward with oomph and style I select an optimal team...