Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hopeless Wait Or A New Beginning

Its A New Beginning

When I lost all hopes and stare blankly
I pray to God and ask for a miracle
But, that prayer was never answered.

No immediate answers nor sympathies
Not even a tinge of possibilities!

My life is in total darkness
Hopes fade away and like a sheep lost in the wilderness
With only wintry breeze and a moonless night as companion.
Standing tall at the edge of the mountain, I am easy 'meat'.

My mind was clouded with the "What", "Why", "When" & "How"; nothing but more questions?

Is this the end or the beginning?
Have I fallen on bad times or am I seeing the beginning of a new era?
I searched deep and wide, but I still don't know and have no answers.

Finally, I decided.

Since the past have no continuity, it must be a new beginning.
And if God helps those who help themselves, then I am not waiting ... I have to rely on MYSELF

I am empowered & Master of my own destiny. I have a choice!

No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...