Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dreams Do Come True

I had a dream ...

That all doors shut in my face but God left the windows open

That everyday is 'a sunshine day' and I ended in a desert

That I lost my job but soon I reinvented & discover myself as an entrepreneur

That many of my friends walk out on me at the instance when I was penniless but I found truth ... that real friends are few

That my boat was sailing into the eye of the storm but with the strength of faith and determination I sailed safely to the shore

That the rich feasted on the best and in gluttony but the end results were ill health

That a phoenix rises from the ashes and all failures turned into successes

Seek, and you shall find.

Knock, and the door opens (for you)

Dare to dream and your dreams will come true.

Often winners are not the strongest, brightest nor smartest but those who dare to make their dreams come true

No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...