I have been a lighthouse to many...but
I commented on many issues, especially those affecting the less well-off, poor, sick & underdogs.
1) Why build mechanized parking system when you can build taller/higher flats & leave lower levels for parking eg The Pinnacle?
With taller/higher flats, you will also save Bt Brown, save costs & spaces.
2) why increase ERP charges to deter use of cars if by incentivizing car pooling, car sharing & fringe carparks reduced the number of cars on the road?
3) why spend $400mil on foreigners (scholarship) & tell Singaporeans Uni education is not necessary. Besides, Singaporeans pay fees (could have been free if the $400mil is redirected) to study?
4) why pay higher fares for MRT breakdowns & crowded buses/trains instead of rewarding good performances?
5) why select & elect your MPs & complain that your grievances, voices & needs are not met? You have decided & you 'live by the sword & die by the sword'!
All my thoughts and suggestions lead to no where. It's best to action my thoughts than to make comments.
I am a witness to the implosion in my beloved nation soon