Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2016

Today I Shall Change For The Better

...I shall shine

I have been trapped by my overeagerness to move forward that I was paralysed
I was re-counting my blessings that I lost the fire to fight & to move forward
I indulged in dreams and almost forgotten to awake ~ dreams are plans-wannabe; being awaken executes the dream
I was lost but now I'm found

Success did not drowned my fire to fight but fear did
Compounded by repeated failures I became timid and stressed
My mind was clear but my thoughts & actions were muddled
I am awakened to my weaknesses ~ I am only a human like everyone else

Now, I shall change and the would will change with me

“Dream big and dare to fail.” ~Norman Vaughan 
There is only one option; get up, get going and work on your dream. Failure is not an option

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu 
Sailing without a compass will land you on no-man's-land, not your intended land

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” ~Gandhi 
The coward relies on others to realize his dreams & it seldom happens

“There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.” ~Christopher Morley
You either write history or repeat others history

“The power of imagination makes us infinite.” ~John Muir 
Ya, True! But, get out of imagination and start doing ...

“Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.” ~Charles Kettering
Never entertains failures; it is the beginning of downtrend

“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” ~Jimmy Johnson 
Its like the genius and the retard; a fine line indeed

“Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” ~Babe Ruth
Be mentally and physically ready for results ...

“Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” ~Napoleon Hill
For me, TODAY is the right time

“It is never too late to be what you might have been.” ~George Eliot
Health willing; everything is still possible 

“To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.” ~Elbert Hubbard
You will end up "Nothing"

“The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” ~Dalai Lama
Life was made to be miserable but lived happily

“If you can’t outplay them, outwork them.” ~Ben Hogan
Work smart & be streetwise

“Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” ~Arnold Palmer
Move the frontier, push the corners and think out of the box. Blow up the box if all else fails

“What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” ~Napoleon Hill
心有多大 舞台就多大  Whatever Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great, Osman of the Ottoman Empire, Napolean. Emperor Ching Shi Wang achieved were 'impossibles' during their time. They did it 

I CAN too

No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...