Search This Blog

Monday, December 11, 2017

Until I Give Up, I Am Still In The Race

when I am drain dried, I ...

I never give up ~ never
But, if I decided that "enough is enough, I walk away" & fade into memory lane
The broken link is time tested and it is always the strongest link
Jealousy, selfishness, glory-stuffed and flip-flop decisions are most detrimental
Speaking the truth is no longer fashionable nor acceptable
Speaking pleasantries soothe the ears

I dislike dishonorable persons
I detest persons who have agreed to do something but did otherwise
Breaking promises and empty words are the scariest because it disrupt a planned outcome
The uncertainty is introduced
The damages to reputations, preferred solutions and honour are unmendable
More often than not, the bystanders and innocents are hurt

I do not seek glory
I care & share
The worst that can happen is when I give and I realise that I had been tricked in giving, i lost faith
My lost is not monetary but faith in humankind
The theft of honor will prevent me from further contributing to alleviating others difficulties
I am no angel and can recoil back into the safety of my humble abode

Society suffers because of selfish & self-grabbing persons
Power, money and fame ~ are all finite and cannot be brought along into your afterlife
But, the glory and fame is so irresistable
Animals kill for food but humankind can 'kill for fun'
It is not insanity but greed, power, fame and money that kill
Even the religious practitioners are not immune to temptations

It is through the fear of GOD that mankind will repent

Living and being alive meant suffering
All religions preach the need to help your fellowmen overcome sufferings
But, alas, the Church, the Temple, the Synagogue, the Houses of God are ridden with/by rogues
Human will self-destruct when 10% of the richest controls 80% of global wealth
The rich cannot live in a 'sea of poors'
Slaves do not rebel; they undermine the very support of Society

The world will lasts longer if everyone cares to "care & share"
No man's an island
The richest can buy many things but not everything
The grains & food are the domains of the traders
Without the (poor) labourers, handymen and farmers, the fields are barren
Money cannot by anything if nothing is produced

I have faith in humanity but I have greater Faith with GOD

I do not give up but repeated betrayals forced me to be extremely careful
Similarly, repeated failures also dampen my resolve and motivation
From time to time, I need to wriggle into my shell to hibernate
To recuperate & return ready, fighting fit and more prepared to destroy; to fight fire with fire
I am not weak but sincere, humble and forgiving
When I hit back, I fight to win

Either I walk through the baptism of fire or I walk away with indifference

I do not give up; I give away
So long as I am in the race, nothing can stop me
I am the incurable optimist 








No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...