Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Politics Of Living

Do you really need to live life base on others expectation...

The strong and mighty must look after the weak
The able must lead and care for the less-able
The powerful and the power-to-be is as powerless as when they are alone

The mighty, but aged, lion is powerless when surrounded by hyenas

The Battle of Iwo Jima was a 'necessary' fight to secure an advance post; a war which pitched the Americans against mighty Japanese Imperial Army

Prior to the Japanese invasion, nobody would have thought that these 'tiny Japanese men' could have wrought so much damage to the 'huge' Chinese and make them walked on their knees

History is filled with inspirations and surprises; just as lives will be filled with surprises
If you submit to defeat, you can't look back and blame the world
You reap what you sow
Winner takes all

In any class election, when you choose someone to lead and represent you, you sign a blank cheque
Choose wisely, choose smartly

When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have” 

I can accept that Equality is a dream
I will make my dream a Reality
But, 'Defeat' & "Fear' will never appear in my dictionary

I came alone and I shall return Alone gloriously; I have almost zero expectation

My life, my journey

No comments:

Life's Reality Can't Be Pawned

live best when others live worst... Be at peace with yourself The calm ocean has strong undercurrents The peaceful, picturesque & serene...