Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Day Like Any Other Day

Waking up in the morning is the springtime of my life ...

Waking up to a healthy self
There is no complaining of rush hours, hectic schedules, datelines
Madness of the morning is a norm and routine
That we are healthily mobile and able is worth millions in blessings

In hospitals, hospice and the emergency wards
Waking up in the morning is a day gained
A new day borne with hopes, inspiration and motivation
Listening to the birds singing, smelling the roses and enjoying the morning dews, or simply, breathing

The poor yearns for his next meal while the rich wonders what to eat

The temple, the church, the mosque and places of worship opens at dawn to the delight of devotees
Blessings to individuals and the World at large
The omnipresence of God makes another day worth looking forward to and less onerous
My life, my journey

A day filled with hopes, deliverances and inspirations

Life and living is a blessing
Keeping healthy and sane
Taking all challenges in stride
I am thankful for another day of zest, zeal and unknown

Today is a day like any other day

A day in which God lives within me and gives me guidance

May your day be blessed and your physical well-being healthy

All the material gains and scheming thoughts will not last neither will there be everlasting happiness
人在做,天在看.        
Nothing is impossible. Whatever the mind can think, it shall be delivered,
没有做不到的事,只是还没想到


No comments:

Good Times Is Around The Corner ~ Success

I thought I knew the way forward... With confidence, experiences and knowledge, i move forward with oomph and style I select an optimal team...