Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rainbow Versus Black & White

My world is only black and white, not rainbow, colors...

Growing up and as I aged I have, but, a few regrets
I have more blessings than victories
Winning is my goal but losing was never always a blow
I win some, I loss some and was defeated many times

Sufferings, going through trials and challenges
Wrongfully blamed, rejections and defeats
I take it like a breeze and held my fort
Not that I am a born hero nor and that I am made of hardened spirit

I am like you - a human

The real world is cruel & the best man wins, not necessarily righteously
Time and tides wait for no man & winners take all
For what fate has in store for you, nobody knows
For tomorrow is never promised

Many wait for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

I? I ... I did not
I made black and white shine brightly
In darkness, I see light; In brightness, I found shelter
My journey is abundantly blessed with challenges and new frontiers

Rainbow
Black or White

I maybe alone... but definitely not lonely

No comments:

Good Times Is Around The Corner ~ Success

I thought I knew the way forward... With confidence, experiences and knowledge, i move forward with oomph and style I select an optimal team...