Search This Blog

Saturday, October 5, 2013

October - When The Cold Wind Blows

It's getting quiet, cold & lonely
The wintry breeze is being felt, the ground is freezing & the leaves are withering
9 months gone & 3 months to go before 2013 disappears
I have the feeling of void, emptiness & hollowness
Another page to turn for a tire soul

I have enjoyed every spring & summer
Autumn is getting a little cold for my liking with winter creeping in
I used to love the cold, freezing winter; will this year be the same? Guess, I will know soon
I am tire

Tomorrow will be a better day

It's not the size of the dog in the fight; it's the fight in the dog
I will fight destiny & I shall win
The route to my goal is within me
I will shine in the darkest darkness as always

Being alone is not lonely
Emptiness is not void
I ... I shall sail freely in the ocean of uncertainty
To my chosen destiny ...
Beginning immediately

When the cold wind blows again, I shall take the commander's view
I shall pilot myself to my chosen shore ...I am the lighthouse

No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...