Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Live Your Life Simple

from simple to complex to ...simplex

Every thing starts simple
A meal a day; air, water and sunlight
Physiological needs & safety needs are the basis of pure existence
Then, comes a convoluted environment that blurs the needs

We arrived naked and shall return hands-free
Being born and dying is not a choice but a Destiny
Between life and death, we can do whatever we want & be the best you/we can
There is a choice

In the world of the blind, the one-eyed Jack is the King
In an elitist world, the elites ringfenced and make mobility for all outside their spheres impossible
Within the poor and oppressed, a leader will surface someday to lead his hordes to higher grounds
The rich cannot live in a sea of poor

My heart is the "Dao"
My brain is the "De"
If my heart don't desire, my brain cannot conspires
Man proposes, GOD disposes

We are so caught up in this world for 'success'
Where the fishermen long for a house in the city and the wealthy tycoons long to stay by the ship to enjoy the seas
Where the grass is greener on the other side of the fence and the moon is bigger over the horizon
It's a make believe world

I live but once
I will do all that I wanted to do, if not most
Bricks and stones break bones; Words do not kill
I do not live in other's shadow

I will make my life & living worthwhile

If everything is equal, I want the upper half & to live healthily & happily forever...my simple wish



No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...