Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2016

The Going Is Getting Tougher ...But

the onslaught of harsh wintry winds 寒冷的冬天...

Almost every December I have to moult & leave behind certain bondages
The illicit joy of care & comfort will have to end
Expect the unexpected
The price of enjoyment is doubly painful ~ when sweetness evaporates, bitterness bites
The harshness of reality cuts; alas...
Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. 
Do not let pain make you hate. 
Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness
Beautiful statement warming a frozen hope

Be fearless in pursuit of what sets your Soul on fire

Be the energy you want to attract
Focus on the good
Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destination
Be gentle with yourself
You're are doing your best you can
Just because my path is different doesn't mean I'm lost
Kind heart
Fierce mind
Brave spirit

Go easy on yourself

I have been harsh on myself as I know tempering a sword requires extreme heat
Heat it until it turns dark blue and then immediately remove it from the heat source. 
Cool it either rapidly or slowly, whichever you prefer
However, if the blade warped during hardening, straighten it while it's hot from tempering
A good sword matches a great man 人在剑在 剑没人亡
Nothing can be achieved with a weak heart & a weaker mind
To be cruel is to be kind

After moulting, a new image is formed
A rejuvenated, remodelled & slick new 'me' manifest a brighter future
Daring & willing
You only live once; live well & live to the fullest
After December, a new year is born
After winter, Spring returns with a splash of colors
I shall lie low, hibernate & returns to splash the rainbow of opportunities

Nobody can take victory away from me
My partner is GOD & my power is Faith




No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...