Perfection consists not in doing extraordinary things, but in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well - Angelique Arnauld
- do your best but knows your limit, not for fear of failure but for certainty of success - pk
Dare to be yourself - Andre Gide
- if only you will give yourself a chance as nobody will - pk
The man of wisdom is never of two minds; the man of benevolence never worries; the man of courage is never afraid - Confucius
- the only two things you can't decide in life is being born and the time of death; fate is but within you - pk
The crisis of 2009 is halted by 'money printing'; Governments print money to fill the gaps left by the financial holocausts. What we are looking at is either Deflation or Inflation!
- to survive Deflation or Inflation, we need financial intelligence; the ability to substitute paper money for something substantial but relevant like gold. silver or hard assets with cash flows - pk
Jesse James robbed the banks but subprime, minibonds, CDOs, derivatives and the likes broke the banks
- as in American banknotes "In God We Trust"
Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy - Cynthia Nelms
- the mind is your engine and you are the driver. Either you drive yourself happy or crazy and sad; the choice is obvious - pk
If you want to be happy, be - Leo Tolstoy
31,536,000 seconds = 525,600 minutes = 8,760 hours = 365 days
If you live til 70 years old, you only have 25,550 days = 613,200 hours
Just spend 200,000 hours on happiness and you will be happy forever