Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Start

The Power Of New ...

When you first see light, it was a journey of hope & joy
Providence writes the routes; you chose the means to reach

I wish I can pour my heart out and bet my last dollar on what I want
But, destiny may not synchronize with me
'Cos like everyone else, we do not know what is our role until show is over
Doing my best and enjoying every moment is the best reward

When you fall in love for the first time, everything is beautiful and every sound is music
Your spirit is charge up, your will becomes steely and every challenges are, but, easy tasks
Love is a beautiful dream
Your face radiates and brightens the darkest corner of Earth

When you make your first million ($), the achievement was a breeze
You knew you can and you will

There was never failures; its just successes waiting to be harvested
Push the envelop and stretch your imagination
Victories are sweeter when its well fought

Man proposes and God disposes
New year, new resolutions
When a door shuts, the windows are open

Today is a new day & today is my day
There comes a time when you must stand alone
Being alone, I follow my dreams
I am my oasis of hopes and strengths


Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -- Confucius

No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...