Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 - NewYear

Every seconds pass without notice ...

Because we always feel there is an abundance of time
Time is unlimited and infinite
Waste and procrastinate are norms

Resolutions are made
Goals are set
Alas, to be repeated again

Don't... banana never splits twice
Just as you only live once
Get into your act immediately and action your thoughts

Why wait when you can have it all ,,, now
When next year comes around, I want to win all that I have set out to do
My life, my compass and my destiny are one

Successes shall come
To those who plot and action it

No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...