Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

Time - Too Much Or Too Little

Uncertainties from cradle to grave ...

I used to worry about tomorrow
Worry about meals and basic needs
Worry about not working and no income
Not any more; not because I managed to meet all my needs but now I found peace

I used to have little time, unable to meet schedules but thrives on stress and pressures
Now I have a little more free time and plentiful of 'excess' time
I allow myself to idle 发呆 and dictate my own pace of life
Somehow, I miss the 'pressure & stress' - the Motivator that drives me

I admire my friends around me who still have primary, secondary & tertiary (school)friends
They gather to talk, gossip, laugh at each other and remark about their overgrown or suave looks
I wonder where have all my cohorts gone to
700km of land is not too big but big enough for me to loss all my old-time friends

Some days I feel awkwardly alone; Not lonely though
Every phone calls I dial is either not answered, switched off or simply 'dead'
I used to fret but not now
Life can be empty at times but never void

Whatever; I know I don't have much time left on Mother Earth
But, I certainly know I have quality time to spare and share
I cherish every moment of my life with family members, friends and lesser friends
Someday, somewhere, somehow ... we will pass - what's left shall be memory



“To understand that hardship is a matter of fate and success is a matter of the times; and to able to face enormous difficulties without fear or terror is to have the courage of a sage.” 知穷之有命,知通之有时,临大难而不惧者,圣人之勇也。


No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...