Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Down Days; High Days & Every Day

Like the weather, changes affect us however well plan ...


I am happy on most days but my down days can be quite a struggle though. Even the best execution plan goes astray when you thought nothing can floor it/you. I learn to ...


The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.



I have seen people gone busts. I have seen my friends becoming 'rags to riches' folklores. I have been a fall guy not by choice. But, whatever happened, it's almost always a lonely journey ...

When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you, and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over - Tony McCollum



Being alone is not loneliness. Life maybe empty but it's not void. Greed has caused the downfall of people and Nations yet it's well and alive. Living simply isn't an isolation; somewhere, somehow, someone will want to cross your path ...

When you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed them.



I live a simple life. My past trails, not necessarily influencing, me and the future is for me to explore. I have friends and lesser friends but, more importantly, nobody will leave me alone even if I wanted to ...

Maybe I can't stop the downpour, but I will always, always join you for a walk in the rain.



Bosom friends are far & few in life & one thing is certain; Not everyone will leave you alone 

No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...