Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tire

When I almost give up, when the body is weak, I ...

The spirit is willing but the body is weak
The heart is determined but I am simply distracted and lack motivation
My mind wonders ... floats in the breeze and lost in the cosmos
I knew my success is within reach

Between being smart and lucky, I would rather be lucky
Winners are not always the smartest, fastest nor the brightest
Luck is where preparation meets opportunity

I am, and have always been, self-motivated
I may be born poor but I shall live rich
Rich in mind, calm in action and wise in reaction
The Soul shall conquer new frontiers with ease

I am almost a spent force

I struggle within
I struggle along
But, I shall NOT sink

Many a times, I almost reach shore but ... fate wouldn't accede
I almost give up when lighthouse beacons and hopes abounds
It's the challenges that make the victory sweet
But, the sweat and tears, the wear and tear, the seemingly impossible; can be tortuous

I fight to win and its 'all or nothing'; the stakes is in the stakeholder
As It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. ― Mark Twain

I may be tired, I may be challenged but I live to fight another day

I will win; if not now, soon...


Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster. Sun Tzu


No comments:

Stock Up Your Energy - Live Abundantly

 Nothing lasts forever; don't push your luck too far... When you: Betray your partners and friends to get ahead Quietly retain mutually ...