Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Quietly Hopeful

When the Prophets of Hope land ...

After the Ten Plagues striked and all seemed doom, Moses led the Hebrews out of Egypt

When Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem on the orders of the Roman Prefect of Judaea, Pontius Pilate, he rose from death and ascended to heaven from which He will return

Prophet Muhammad received his first revelation from God at the age of 40. By the age of 62, he had united the tribes of Arabia into a single Muslim polity.

Buddha achieved enlightenment and preach deliverance.

Guru Nanak preach a formless and indestructible God and lead mankind away from egotism, hypocrisy and falsehood and to remain inwardly detached.

When there is hope, there is life; there will always be abundance
Don't bow to pressure nor submit to bullying
No one owns you; our life is our breathes
When the last breathe stops, we are, but, a dead body

Live healthily and happily today
Sow the seeds of happiness and prosperity and lightness of being
The lighter the heart, the calmer the mind; the clearer our brain will be

I have no bondage

I float in the breeze and I skim the surface of oceans

I am at peace ... with GOD

No comments:

Good Times Is Around The Corner ~ Success

I thought I knew the way forward... With confidence, experiences and knowledge, i move forward with oomph and style I select an optimal team...